Sigmar Recruitment are working with a leading general insurance company on the recruitment of a permanent Underwriting Manager job in Dublin.
The Underwriting Manager will join the Personal Lines division and will report directly to the Head of Personal Lines. This job will suit someone with 5 years experience in a similar job, is CIP qualified and has a strong knowledge of home insurance products. This job may also suit some who is experienced in home insurance at a team lead level and wants to make that step up to manager.
The Underwriting Manager will lead the company's home insurance strategy for Ireland. The Underwriting Manager will be responsible for developing and refining the home insurance products based on customer insights, business and market trends, and risk limits.
- Minimum Insurance qualification – CIP
- 5 years underwriting experience in Home Insurance Product
- Expert technical knowledge and market experience in home insurance products including product development
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to manage a team
- Our client is offering an excellent salary and full benefits package.
For more information on this position please contact Alan McLoughlin on (01) 4744 648 or email your CV to email@example.com
Alan is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/consultants/alan-mcloughlin