Job Title: Senior Administrator / PA to Senior Management
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team. Our client is a global organisation who are continuing to grow. They are currently seeking to hire a senior administrator / PA.
Main duties of the job will include:
• Diary management for Senior Managing Director and project team
• Co-ordination of meetings, including agendas, minutes, transport, ordering catering etc.
• Co-ordination of international travel and accommodation arrangements for the team
• Creating, typing, proof reading and editing reports, letters, presentations, etc.
• Event management and Coordination of site visits
• Ad hoc duties/support as required
Key skills, knowledge and experience required for the job:
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Senior Admin/Personal Assistant position.
Excellent secretarial, telephone and administrative skills.
Diary management experience essential
Strong communications skills, report writing and attention to detail.
Excellent MS Office skills
To hear more about this great opportunity please contact Lorraine McGovern at 01-4744682 or at lmcgovern@sigmar ie.