HR Generalist – Temporary 9 – 12 month contract
Location: IFSC, Dublin 1
An international financial services company with an ideal location in Dublin city centre in the IFSC are seeking a HR generalist for a contract role.
You will be working directly with the HR Manager, looking after 115 employees. There will be interaction with overseas teams including locations in the U.K. and Poland. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your skills in all aspects of HR. It is an exciting opportunity to work one on one with a fantastic manager, all the while enhancing and honing your current skills. If you enjoy responsibility in your work, this position offers excellent resources that you can utilise when and as you need.
• Support HR Manager with HR processes across the bank
• Working with overseas HR Analyst Team
• Manage onboarding and off-boarding of employees
• Coach and support the business on HR activities and processes
• Assist all staff with regard to understanding HR policies and processes
• Partner with HR subject matter experts such as Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits and International Relocation team
• Lead HR Audits
• Maintain and update HR files ensuring the integrity of all HR related data
• 4 years + experience working in HR
• Ideally, experience working within financial or professional services
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss the HR or in-house recruitment job market in general, please do not hesitate to contact Denise O’ Regan email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 01 9619718
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and a member of the National Recruitment Federation.