Sigmar Recruitment have a unique opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Customer Executive to work with our innovative client in Cork. This is a permanent role offering an excellent salary and stimulating work environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering first class customer service to an extensive client base. You will be liaising with key company contacts as well as third party suppliers across the globe.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Customer Service Client Lead to develop and maintain SOP’s for each client.
- Ensure all sales invoices are raised in an accurate and timely fashion
- Take responsibility for processing purchase invoices by the agreed deadline
- Focus on providing an exceptional service while keeping costs to a minimum with each transaction.
- Produce internal and external reports and statistics as required
- Evaluate third party supplier performance regularly
- Proactively identify issues in the supply chain process
- Actively participate in supply chain related projects
- Attend client meetings as required
- Previous experience working within a Supply Chain role
- Strong customer service experience
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active approach to work
- Thorough and accurate
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office Suite)
If this sounds like the role for you, call Rebecca on 021-4847137 or email your CV direct to email@example.com, TODAY!