Sigmar Recruitment, on behalf of our client, currently has a job for a Senior Compliance Officer with a leading General Insurance compliance team in North Dublin.
This job is initially being offered on a contract basis until 31st of December 2018.
As Senior Compliance Officer, the successful candidate will be joining one of Ireland's leading General Insurance providers.
The Senior Compliance Officer will be responsible for advising the business and management on the application of compliance related rules. You will be responsible for ensuring the Company's compliance Framework is robust and adherence to all regulatory requirements, including reporting to the Central Bank and Officer of Data Protection.
Your job will require you to have a sound knowledge of all compliance regulatory requirements including Fitness and Probity Standards, Consumer Protection and Minimum Competency Code.
As Senior Compliance Officer you will provide advice to the business and monitor the appropriateness and effectiveness of compliance controls and rules.
- 3 - 4 years experience in a similar role with an Insurance/Financial Services organisation
- Professional Diploma in Compliance (ACOI / LCOI)
- Third Level Degree in Accounting or Law desirable but not essential
- Knwoledge of legal and regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of insurance processes and procedures
Salary and Benefits
- Excellent remuneration on offer in line with experience.
For more information on these positions please contact Alan McLoughlin on (01) 4744 648 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/consultants/alan-mcloughlin