Accounts Payable | Construction Sector | 35k | South Dublin
My client, a successful and fast-growing construction company is seeking to hire an accounts payable assistant on a permanent basis.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be primarily responsible for the Accounts Payable Function in a fast-paced and high energy construction environment.
The successful candidate will require 2 - 3 years’ experience in a similar position. The salary ranges from 30 - 35k + additional benefits.
This is a permanent position based in South Dublin.
• Responsible for Accounts Payable function
• Processing Supplier invoices
• Initiating and processing supplier payments, with all supporting documentation
• Reconciling supplier statement to Accounts payable ledger on a monthly basis
• Dealing with supplier queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Processing employee expenses
• Preparation of bank reconciliations
• Preparation of accruals
• Assist in the preparation of year end and month end accounts
• Other Finance duties that may be assigned
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Accounts Payable
• Comfortable with ERP accounting software
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Deadline focused with the ability to identify and escalate issues quickly
• Strong Excel and IT skills
If you meet the criteria for this job and would like to find out more, please submit your CV or contact Ger Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org