Senior QA Manager
- Set objectives for local QA manager and QA representatives
- Ensure that local Quality Assurance teams provide oversight of calibration, validation and maintenance programs
- Document and data management.
- Ensure the implementation and management of Quality Systems
- Ensure that units are compliant with the manufacturing license, customer requirements and company requirements.
- Oversee the site audit readiness program and manage the audit process for the facilities
- Work closely with manufacturing staff to ensure units meet customer expectations on delivery time and product quality
- Ensure that appropriate sterility assurance level is applied and reached by processes
- Ensure that each site implement and update yearly, a continuous training program focused on microbiology and aseptic techniques.
- Ensure that all complaints reported by customers are appropriately documented and investigated as required.
- M.Sc. qualified in life sciences
- Strong relevant experience in Quality Assurance for the Pharma/Healthcare Industry, especially in regards to sterile aseptic products.
- Experience with audit preparation, hosting and follow-up.
- Front-end exposure to HPRA and MHRA inspections
- Team/People management a must
If you think you are suitable for this Senior QA Manager job please contact Clara Henry on 01 4744676 or email email@example.com