My client has an urgent requirement for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer.
Do you have a passion for patient safety and wellbeing ? Is so read below !
Key duties will include (but not limited to) :
- Responsible for firmware & software programming.
- Be a proactive team player & develop solutions in accordance to industry regulations.
- Preferred programming languages are C & C# on embedded and Linux platforms.
- Work closely with the hardware team to define the architecture of new products.
- Skilled in debugging and bluetooth communications
- Collaborate with R&D to develop robust designs meeting all of the required design inputs.
- B.Sc. Degree with 4 years + experience in this field essential.
- Any embedded experience within industry desired.
- Experience with Microcontrollers such Microchip, Atmel and TI.
- Proficiency in electronics schematics & use of lab testing equipment ?
- Have you exposure to any interfacees ..UART, RS422 etc.. ?
Excellent salary on offer. Don't delay. Mail me now email@example.com