Commercial Asset Manager
2 year contract initially
Salary €40 - 50k (depending on experience)
- To proactively manage a portfolio of customers across a number of sectors, providing the highest standards in customer relationship.
- To develop positive and professional working relationships with key internal and external teams.
- Achieve KPI's which will include restructuring and management of restructured portfolio of customers as well as proactive management of the company's relationships with external Legal advisors.
- Provide support to the wider team as required.
Experience and Skills Required
- 3+ years experience of working in a commercial lending and / or restructuring area of a financial services company
- Evidence of building and maintaining relationships with clients in a challenging and fast paced environment.
- An ability to work on own initiative and interact as part of a highly motivated team.
- An ability to prioritise and plan to effectively achieve goals and to be dependable in consistently delivering reliable results.
- Lending & Credit Analysis
- Customer Relationship Management
- QFA Qualified or APA Qualified
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook