My client currently have a requirement for a part qualified accountant with strong intercompany and multi-national experience
• Logging of inter-company vouchers into payable ledger.
• Matching of goods received notes to invoices
• Reviewing ageing of logged vouchers, goods received notes and resolving issues relating to these.
• Investigation of Intercompany Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss variances.
• Managing payment of invoices
• Management of Intercompany Activity
• Involvement in month-end process including but not limited to month end reconciliations, reporting, and integrity issues.
• Reporting reconciliation on a quarterly basis
• Part Qualified accountant with strong multi-national experience
• Experience with preparing intercompany transactions
• 2 years + relevant experience
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 014744677, firstname.lastname@example.org