- Project leader responsible for multiple Procurement projects, working with cross-functional teams and standard work to build and execute project implementation plans for productivity and continuous improvement projects
- Coordinate the materials, commodity, operations and quality functions to complete projects, managing expectations and requirements
- Work cross functionally with regional and global category teams to assist with rollout and management of resources including monitoring project milestones and addressing any issues regarding cost, quality or fit for relevant markets
- Coordinate continuous improvement ideation sessions for responsible plants. Generate and evaluate new ideas and opportunities aligned with plant priorities and strategies
- Participate in and represent Procurement function during plant or product Value Analysis/Value Engineering (VAVE) or Major Model Review (MMR) Events. Responsible for collecting and communicating commodity actions following event
- BA or masters in industrial engineering, materials or relevant field with 3 to 5 years in projects management and overall 6 years or more in a diversified industrial company.
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- International sourcing experience as well as experience in leading large complex cross functional projects.
- Experience in Supplier Quality Development and/or Materials Management.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent