Electronic Hardware Design Engineer required for a futuristic company in Galway.
This position will be based in their international R&D Centre where you will be developing projects that no one else is working on.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Research - solutions, designs, innovative
- Design of schematics and embedded systems
- PCB Layouts
- Support, lead and plan
- Project Management
What I need from you:
- A minimum of electronic design
- Level 8 degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent troubleshooting experience
- Any experience with 16 or 32 but micro-controllers
- Experience within an R&D environment would be ideal.
For more information on this Electronic Hardware Design Engineer position, please contact Emma Ward on 091 455 307.
Please note that Sigmar Recruitment will not submit your CV to any third party without your permission.