As a Classification Quality Evaluator, you will help ensure that a quality advertising experience is provided to millions of Internet users. You will have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on the quality of advertising products, working with Linguists and Engineers to help improve the quality of next generation online ad targeting services.
- Evaluate ads and websites in your specialist language to identify the topic and classify accordingly.
- Work with various teams to improve our advertising quality by identifying certain characteristics of a webpage or ad, and taking decisions on that basis.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Classification Quality Evaluators are keen to learn and have a broad range of interests.
- Ideally the candidates will demonstrate strong analytical skills, and the ability to make good judgements quickly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in web research - ability to quickly understand new concepts with minimal effort.
- Ability to follow written instructions with minimal oversight.
- Good knowledge of the local internet market
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Experience in translation, localisation or interpreting is a plus, although not required.
- Highly web-savvy with exceptional Internet research skills
If you’re interested in this opportunity please contact Cian Walsh – firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 4744672