Audit Top 10/20– Industry Opportunity – EMEA -60k
A global TECH company is looking for a recently qualified Big 4/Top 20 accountant to join their Dublin City Centre Headquarter
Our client will also consider people with 1-2 years’ experience in industry
This is an exclusive role so a full job spec and company details will be released after you submit your interest
This company provides a fantastic base salary and benefit package to all its staff
Salary - Up to 60k + depending on experience
Globally recognised TECH company
- Manage the financial reporting and compliance process for a portfolio of EMEA entities
- Prepare and analyse statutory financial statements across a range of industries in EMEA and manage external audits.
- Manage the delivery of the accounting processes performed by an external Business Process Outsource vendor ensuring that all service levels are met, the internal control environment is robust and a quality service is provided.
- Represent Accounting and Controls with our key business partners through effective communication with the US GAAP team, Tax, Treasury, Legal, Regulatory Compliance, Internal Audit and Financial Planning.
- Conduct audit assignments from initiation to completion;
- Audit planning and risk identification for individual assignments & multi-year plans;
- Provide advice on controls to business units;
- Ideally a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) or a qualified Internal Auditor
- Big 4 / Top 10 accountancy background is desirable.
- Sound knowledge of current internal audit standards and the regulatory environment.
- Good influencing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
To learn more about this role or apply for this Internal Audit job please click “apply” or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A full job spec will be provided once you apply for this position
For a confidential chat to discuss this role or other roles that may interest you please feel free to give me a call on 01 4744665