3 X Financial Accountant Jobs – Global MNC TECH - 60k + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity for an ACCA/ACA/CIMA Audit senior/manager looking to move to industry/financial accountants with 1-2 years PQE already in industry has become available in a globally recognised TECH company in Dublin City Centre
This instantly recognised company has at least 3 positions available for qualified accountants to join their team and gain valuable experience in a fast-paced multinational environment
Sector – US TECH Multinational
Location – Dublin City Centre / South
Salary – 60k
Benefits – Free food, Free Gym & pool, free laptop, flexibility to work anywhere within their modern, Tech open spaces office, nap pods, indoor crazy golf course, pool tables/ping pong tables and for all you practice accountants the best benefit of all is ZERO OVERTIME!!!!
Duties for this Dublin City Centre Financial Accounting position
- Manage the financial reporting and compliance process for a portfolio of EMEA entities
- Prepare and analyse statutory financial statements across a range of industries in EMEA and manage external audits.
- Manage the delivery of the accounting processes performed by an external Business Process Outsource vendor ensuring that all service levels are met, the internal control environment is robust and a quality service is provided.
- Represent Accounting and Controls with our key business partners through effective communication with the US GAAP team, Tax, Treasury, Legal, Regulatory Compliance, Internal Audit and Financial Planning.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of the accounting function and highlight opportunities for improvement and manage projects that will yield efficiency through automation, standardization and outsourcing.
Requirements for this Dublin City Centre Financial Accounting position
- Professional qualification CIMA / ACA / ACCA
- Big 4 Top 10 trained or Industry and MNC experience.
- Shared Service Center experience or experience within a company dealing with varied European Subsidiaries
- Demonstrable understanding of accounting principles, including US GAAP and related international accounting standards
- Ability to foster and thrive in an environment of continuous process improvement
- Knowledge of Oracle or similar ERP system
For more information please don’t hesitate to call Lorraine on 01 4744665 or email Lorraine on Lduncan@sigmar.ie
A full job for this position is available on application
For a confidential call to discuss this financial accountant job or similar jobs please don’t hesitate to call me on 01 4744665