I have an exciting permanent opportunity for a fully qualified accountant with 2-3 years experience with a Manufacturing company as a Production and Finance Analyst.
This role will suit someone who is ambitious and eager for ongoing learning opportunities.
You would report directly to the Finance Manager and your duties would include but not be limited to:
- Record/Reconcile spirit inventory movements from Inventory database to SAP
- Review the company cost centre expenditure and prepare accruals were necessary
- Calculating and generating reports
- Assist in preparation of the leadership team dashboard: Feeds / Cost to Distil / CAPEX
- Support the Finance Managers in reporting operations KPI’s to HQ
- Audit preparation (both internal and external)
- Assist finance manager with strategic budget preparation and annual estimates
If this role sounds like you please reach out and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Leah on 021 4847 135