Safety Officer required for mechanical and electrical projects nationwide. Ideal opportunity for newly qualified person to start their career.
The successful candidate will hold a safety degree/diploma and looking to gain experience in mechanical and electrical projects. Previous construction experience desirable, although not essential and related Safety Officer Role experience will be considered. Candidate will be based at head office, Dublin with site visits and audits essential. Travel will be required depending on project allocation. Candidate should be familiar with MS Office suite (word, excel, project). This position is a permanent role base in Dublin office. Training will be provided. Previous experience preferred but not a requirement.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Relevant 3rd level in safety and accreditation
- Training will be provided
- Experience in a construction related industry desirable
- Be the on-site point of contact for the safety issues to Project team
- Company Safety documentation maintenance
- Site visits and audit including Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Ensure the adherence to safety and quality standards
- Site reporting
- Salary will be in line with qualifications and experience
This is a great opportunity to join one of Irelands leading mechanical and electrical contractors with plenty of options for career development for the right candidate.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.