EdTech Company based in Dublin City Centre require a Customer Success Manager.
In this position, you will be responsible for managing 100 - 120 clients. The main focus will be onboarding clients and educating clients on how to successfully use the platform.
Ideal Background for this role will be someone coming from a Customer Focused Account Management role.
Package will be c. €35k - €40k (depending on experience), along with health insurance, employee share options and pension scheme. Along with great internal events like cook-offs, movie nights and lots more!
As a Customer Success Manager / Client Services Specialist you will be the primary point of contact to the EMEA customer base, helping with onboarding, training and any general queries.
- Customer Account Management: Key Point of Contact
- Provide Onboarding & Training Assistance on Software Platform
- Educate & Coach clients to achieve goals
- Partner with Technical Support & Implementation Teams
- Ability to troubleshoot and handle difficult client situations
- Collaborate with projects to review and improve processes and procedures
Ideally if you have Online Software (SaaS) experience and a 3rd Level Degree
- 2 - 3 years Customer Account Management / Customer Support experience
- Customer Focused - excellent at building and nuturing relationships
- Drive & Energy
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further or other Sales & Customer Success Manager roles, please forward CV to Julie Valentine - firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't have a CV ready just yet, reach out to me on LinkedIn with your profile and we can schedule time for a call!