My client has a German speaking customer service role available that offers fantastic benefits in an office environment.
Your role is within the Collections and Accounts team and some of you day to day duties would include:
- Communicating with owners by telephone, email, fax and post when customer accounts become past due
- Requesting payment and discuss with customers possible resolutions to bring their account back into good standing and advice owners of consequence-payment payment.
- Follow up on all promises received and accounts that have not been reached on the initial call.
Benefits of this role include:
- Life Assurance
- Monthly Bus Pass
- Medical Insurance
- Pension – after 6 months service
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Sick Pay
For more information please call Leah on 021 4847 135 or send your CV to email@example.com