An expanding manufacturing MNC are seeking a Supply Chain Manager to join their team in North Dublin. The company with an extensive presence in Ireland and based in North Dublin are seeking an experienced Supply Chain professional to manage inventory, manufacturing, operational procurement and international logistics from Dublin, with a limited (amount of travel to the EU annually).
- Manage operational purchasing for the company, while supporting needs for Production and Parts Operations.
- Responsible for the developing, documenting, and executing a comprehensive logistics and distribution strategic plan.
- Supervision and control of a complex global supply chain to ensure the on time arrival of parts and components for production and consumption.
- Responsible for business unit material savings performance, indirect savings performance, and logistics savings performance.
- Collaborate with Regional Category teams to deliver regional savings objectives and implement category strategies.
- Develop and manage program pipeline, leading NPD Buyers for the Business Unit.
- Lead the warehousing and logistics teams delivering the expected annual targets.
- Optimize inventory to support production demand and meet target inventory levels and turn rates.
- Using previous data, SIOP data and collaborate with sales to ensure that stock is purchased at the correct levels.
- Optimize inventory to support production needs and meet target inventory levels and turn rates.
- Ensure customer satisfaction (internal and external) by employing continuous improvement projects focused on cost, quality, delivery, and safety.
- Lead process improvement and lean activities aligned with business strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain or equivalent
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or a Lean qualification would be advantageous
- Experience of 6 -10 years Supply chain experience as logistics/Supply chain manager for international company would be an advantage
- Lean / 5S programs exposure
- Knowledge of the Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning Process (SIOP).
- Practical understanding of logistics and ERP (SAP, Oracle)
- Strong technical understanding
- Very good computer skills
- Very strong analytics skills