US TECH Multinational – Entity Accountant – 60k – Dublin City
About the perks
- Starting salary of €60k for newly qualified accountants
- Free food all day (various different restaurants throughout the company)
- Free Pool and Gym
- Choose where to work from day to day (at your desk or one of the many chill-out rooms)
- Plus loads more
The Job details
Sector - TECH
Salary – 60k
Location – Dublin City Centre
About the Company
Our client is a globally recognised technology company located in Dublin City Centre/ South Dublin. They have an opportunity for an Entity accountant / Financial accountant to join their team and gain exposure to various different finance functions within the accountancy dept.
The duties for this Entity Accountant / Financial accountant job
- Responsibility for overseeing the annual statutory financial statements process, includingmanagement of the external audit and tax compliance for a portfolio of Alphabet entities in EMEA.
- Perform regular in-depth analysis on the financials, ensuring the integrity and financial accuracy of our books and records.
- Manage the delivery of accounting processes performed by external vendors ensuring that all service levels are met; the internal control environment is robust and a quality service is provided.
- Represent AFO with our key business partners through effective communication with in country business managers, US Controllers, Technical Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Legal, Regulatory Compliance, Internal Audit and Financial Planning.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of the accounting function and highlight opportunities for improvement, managing projects that will yield efficiency through automation, optimization and outsourcing.
Requirements for this Entity Accountant / Financial Accountant job
- Professional qualification CIMA / ACA / ACCA
- Preferably Big 4 / Top 10 trained but not compulsory
- Exposure to US GAAP
For more information on this Entity Accountant / Financial accountant job please contact Lorraine Duncan on 01 4744665 / Lduncan@sigmar.ie
For a confidential call please contact Lorraine Duncan on 01 4744665