QC MANAGER - Quality Control
This is a West Dublin based permanent job in a global, rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company. Excellent salary and benefits.
This is a very exciting opportunity to be involved in a start up lab and manage a very busy and growing QC lab function.
- Responsible for the overall management of three separate Quality Control labs supporting the manufacture of API, finished capsule product and biologics
- Ensure that QC laboratories are set up and operate in compliance with GMP/GLP
- Ensure that testing schedules are achieved and manage laboratory resources (instruments and personnel) to provide a comprehensive analytical service for testing
- Lead and participate in the Technical Transfer / Validation of new and existing processes
- Manage the investigation into any non-conformances
- Generate, implement and control of QC annual budget
- As required, act as designee for the Site Quality Head in their absence
- Participate as required in global project teams relating to QC and wider quality activities
- Degree in Science or other relevant field
- More than 10 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry and minimum of 3 years QC Laboratory Management experience
- Experience in method validation/development and tech transfer an absolute must
- Experience in budgetary control and audit preparation
- Thorough knowledge of GMP and current FDA & EMEA regulations for API and OSD pharmaceuticals
- Previous experience in managing the performance of individual team members and that of the overall team
- Knowledge and experience of Lean Laboratories is preferable
- Previous experience in setting up a new QC laboratory is desirable
If you wish to apply to this job send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Clara Henry on 01 4744676 for a confidential discussion.