Are you a team player with a willingness to learn all aspects of Mechanical and Electrical quantity surveying?
Do you have experience with cost estimating, cost plans and tender documentation?
This is the role for you.
Sigmar Recruitment are happy to be working with a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation company who deliver complex projects across a broad range of industrial and commercial sectors.
• Assist the Senior Quantity Surveyor with tasks as required.
• Tracking of all costs and labour.
• Prepare construction cost plans.
• Present take offs in a clear format.
• Preparation of tender documents and cost reports.
• BSc Hons, Diploma or equivalent Building services Engineering degree.
• Minimum 4 years M&E experience.
• High attention to detail.
• Good knowledge of the construction industry.
• Must have strong IT skills.
Our client has an excellent reputation within the construction sector. This is an opportunity to join a well-established company that prides itself on value, safety, quality and customer satisfaction. You will be a proactive and driven individual and in turn excellent career progression opportunities are on offer as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor and considering a career move, please do not hesitate to contact Ger Quinlan on 014744695 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.