Accounts Receivable Manager | 60K
My client, a multinational manufacturing company based in North/ West Dublin are recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Manager. The ideal candidate for this role with have multinational AR Manager experience and Oracle ERP experience.
- Lead an expanding collections team of 7 with responsibility across Europe, MEA, LATAM and LAPAC
- Personal development and performance management of the AR team
- Oversee day to day team workloads while demonstrating a strong partnership with Sales, Customer Service, Finance, Accounting
- Month-end close, reporting, cash forecasting & stakeholder relationship management
- Ensure regulatory compliance for SOX & Internal Audit & External Audits
- Manage, coordinate, and support special projects as needed such as ERP upgrades, new software rollouts and integration of future acquired companies
- Contribute to the Letter of Credit transactions (pre-check, pre-approval and document-based timely collection, and post collection processing)
- Work with the SSC Management team to identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned to by the SSC Director
- 5+ years’ experience managing an AR Function
- Experienced in assisting or managing large AR related projects
- Experience of relationship building across multiple stakeholders
- Experience with online banking systems within multinational environment
- Advanced Excel Skills an advantage along with analytical skills and reporting experience
- Oracle ERP experience would be a distinct advantage
To apply for this Accounts Receivable Manager role, please click on the Apply Button below and submit your CV for consideration. Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application.
A full and detailed job spec will be provided upon application.
For further details of this Accounts Receivable Manager role, contact Graham Crone at Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4642 or email email@example.com