Property Paralegal |In-House| 45k
Are you a Legal Executive or Paralegal with experience in property and seeking an In-House job?
We’re currently representing a well-known financial body that are expanding their team with the addition of a Conveyancing Legal Executive.
If you come from a Legal or Property Management background this an excellent opportunity for both current and future career prospects.
Title: PropertyLegal Executive/Paralegal
Type: FTC (with quarterly bonuses)
Location: Dublin City
Salary: Up to €45,000 (depending on experience)
This job will have a strong focus on the Conveyancing process and will include the following duties:
- Liaising with 3rd parties involved in the conveyance and sale of assets;
- Helping to push the Conveyancing process along by making sure all relevant parties sign off;
- Ensuring internal and external parties are kept up to date with processes;
- The ideal candidate for this position can come from a Law Firm, Auctioneers or have worked in the area of receivership.
- You will be very familiar with the conveyancing process and in particular have at least a few years’ experience dealing with conveyancing files or a demonstrable interest in property management and sales.
To hear more about this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can have a confidential chat with me about this role on: +353 1 4744649.