Accountancy & Finance Recruitment Consultant (Trainee)
An opportunity is available for a talented recruiter to join one of Sigmar’s largest and busiest teams. The Sigmar Accountancy Division has gone from strength to strength as the economy has improved by expanding our client base and producing exceptional results.
We are looking for an ambitious person who wants to be a part of a busy division and holds aspirations to become a fully-fledged Recruiter.
You will undergo a 6-month training programme, both classroom style and on the job learning, giving you the tools you need to become a Recruitment Consultant.
• You will attend events and meetings with some of Ireland Top Tier Financial Institutions with your Manager.
• You will work with your team to understand a job brief and write an attractive job spec.
• Support the team Manager in sourcing the right profile for the role you are working on.
• Shadowing an expert Recruiter and learning how to become one
• You will get exposure to a variety of candidates across Financial Services
• You will use innovative and traditional recruitment platforms such as – LinkedIn, Monster, Head Hunting, Networking and using our own global internal database to source best talent in the market. Engaging with job seekers and learning about their career experience within the Accountancy and Finance area.
• Proactively speak with potential Accountancy candidates about roles that may be of interest and suited. Acting as the first point of contact for the business, you will conduct interviews face to face, via Skype and telephone.
• You are encouraged to continually build and maintain knowledge of the Accountancy Industry through market research, attending events, networking and taking part in internal creative projects.
• Hold interviews and build relationships with Accountancy professionals helping them with their next career move.
• Expanding your product knowledge and network in the Financial Services industry.
• Strong Academic background – Third level Diploma / Degree
• Minimum 6months experience in recruiting (more is always welcome!)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Market Knowledge – Knowledge of what is happening within financial Services
• Naturally inquisitive and a nose for investigating
• Confident communicator
• Commercially minded with an interest in how businesses work
• Results driven with ambition and drive
• Performs best under pressure
What's on Offer?
• Permanent position with exciting career opportunities
• Accelerated commission structure (up to 40% in 2018) – with no thresholds
• Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off-site, on-site and online)
• Regular activity incentives – earn time off, spot prizes and more
• Active sports clubs – yoga, cycling, running and golf
• Regular social events – work hard and play hard
• Healthy work-life balance
How to Apply
For further information and a confidential chat please contact Ger Quinn at Sigmar on +353 14744626 or email your CV to email@example.com