A prominent main contractor operating in the Dublin area and regionally is looking to recruit an experienced finishing foreperson for work in the central Dublin.
The company has a broad variety of current works - mixed developments, multi storey offices and student accommodation - also some residential sites. The successful candidate would have good continuity of project work into the medium and long term.
Finishing Foreperson requirements:
- 5 years' experience in a similar role
- At least 2 years' main contractor experience
- Excellent eye for detail across finishes and associated works
- Strong ability to liaise with all finishing trades and understanding of issues that can arise
- Very good awareness of works schedule to ensure deadlines are reached
The main contractor involved offers a professional environment and organised team structure to support supervisory staff as well as a competitive salary appropriate to the candidate's experience.
If you have relevant experience and would be interested in the role detailed here, please contact Richard Walsh at Sigmar - 01 4744 688 - email@example.com - or send your CV/application via the link below.