Our client in Dublin city centre, a reputable and global financial services organisation is seeking a Senior Private Equity Fund Accounting specialist/Supervisor for a management role.This is a highly technical role as they are looking for someone to come in review processes, identify areas for improvement and implement solutions.
The key responsibilities of the role include;
- Managing the performance of teams
- Reevaluates GAAP and/or IFRS rules to determine impact of new regulations on the company's fund accounting function.
- Directs the drafting of financial reports for clients to review fund performance.
- Leads working relationships with auditors and clients to make changes to financial reports
- Bachelors degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5 plus of total work experience in private equity funds and at least 1 years in management preferred.
- Familiarity with Yardi, or Investran accounting platforms desirable
- Real Estate / Private Equity fund administration experience is essential.
If you are interested in the above role or wish to hear about other similar opportunities in financial services/banking, contact Genevieve on 01 4744683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org