Accounts Assistant - Accounts Payable | Irish Tech Firm | South Dublin
An exciting opportunity has become available in an Irish owned technology multinational based in South Dublin.
My client is looking for an ambitious and driven Accounts Assistant who will gain exposure in all areas of the finance function including month end, accounts payable and some payroll.
The salary on the role ranges from 30-36k + benefits.
To be considered for this Accounts Assistant job in South Dublin you must meet the following criteria:
• 2 - 3 years’ finance experience.
• Exposure to Accounts Payable.
• Some exposure to payroll will be desirable.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant job in Dublin include:
• Day-to day responsibility with team for the invoice process including.
• Assisting with month end cost review/analysis and reconciliations of relevant ledger accounts.
• Assist with the management of scheduled payment runs including.
• Preparing the payment journals from the bank
• Reconciling payments and creditor accounts
• Monthly reconciliations of payroll related ledger accounts.
• Communicating externally with suppliers on various matters regarding their account.
• Assisting with audit requests in a timely and accurate manner.
• Working closely with other members of the Finance team on various ad hoc projects and general day-to-day operation.
For further details on the Accounts Assistant jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com