Sigmar Recruitment have a unique opportunity for an experienced Engineering/ Architectural Revit Technologist to work with our client, a successful Engineering Consultancy firm in Cork. This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary and excellent opportunities for career development.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for providing support to the engineering design team in a busy Engineering Consultancy setting. You will have experience and in-depth knowledge of both residential and commercial sectors as well as proven experience in the preparation of tender documentation.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the engineering design team
- Preparation of tender documentation and construction drawings
- Preparation of Planning Applications
- Building and site surveying
- Preparation of Fire Safety Certificates
- Preparation of tender and construction documents
- Qualification in Engineering/ Drawing/ Construction/ Architectural Technology
- Exceptional technical knowledge and drafting skills
- Revit/ BIM experience essential
- Candidate should also be proficient in the use of: MS Office, MS Projects, AutoCAD
- Minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience, ideally within an engineering consultancy type setting
- Good knowledge of Irish Building Regulations
- Ability to take a lead on the design of small and large scale projects
- Ability to modify or improve existing designs to facilitate ease of construction
- Flexible and adaptable attitude to work
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and decision-making skills
- Full, clean driving licence
If this sounds like the role for you, call Rebecca on 021-4847137 or email your CV direct to email@example.com, TODAY!