Part-Qualified Accountant | German | Dublin South
Part-Qualified Accountant required to join a large pharmaceutical multinational based in South Dublin. You will be working in the EMEA region providing a variety of accounting and finance services, especially dealing with German clients/customers.
You will receive a competitive benefits package, along with a salary of 35-45k depending on your experience. You should have progressed with your professional accountancy qualification and you will be provided with a full study package to ensure you progress with your exam goals.
• Responsible for general ledger and subledger closing.
• Performing trial balance reviews and balance sheet reconciliations.
• Maintaining and controlling the finance ERP automatic processes
• Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities.
• Supporting data integrity and preparation of financial information (US GAAP, statutory and tax accounting).
• Actively participate in projects/initiatives to achieve continuous process improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting and/or part qualified ACCA, CIMA or equivalent body.
• 2-5years relevant professional experience, with multinational accounting experience.
• Experience of operational responsibility in finance/accounting environment.
• Demonstrated capability to understand accounting outcomes.
• Working knowledge of an ERP system
• Strong communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English and German.
If your experience matches the above description and you would like to find out more, please send your CV or contact Sarah O’Shea at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744687 or email email@example.com
I will give you more details on the position and send your CV forward to my client. If you are suitable for the position, I will guide you through the application process and discuss other available opportunities in the Sigmar office that you would be suitable for.
Apply now to find out more or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org