System / Application Manager Central Bank
Ever wanted to work at the heart of Irelands Financial Sector? I am seeking a Systems Support Manager to join the Central Bank.
As Systems Support Manager, you are responsible for the management and development of the team who deliver the support and maintenance of all Central Bank of Ireland applications.
- Provide leadership and develop the team through effective direction, delegation, performance management and coaching to ensure company standards are met and employee satisfaction is achieved.
- Along with your team manage incidents to resolution whilst ensuring Service Level Agreements (SLA)s are achieved ensuring success of the application environment.
- Collaborate to efficiently manage the incident pipeline and ensure correct priority is applied to incidents.
- Ensure processes are in place to deliver concise clear communications to end users so that a quality application support service is provided to the organisation.
- Identify impact and track recurring problems to closure. Set and achieve targets for remediation preventing repeat incidents also so there’s a consistently performing application environment.
- Defining preventative maintenance schedules for applications so that preventable systems failures are avoided. Act as the voice of System support at the Change Approval Board (CAB)
- Define, deliver and measure continuous improvement programmes so that Systems Support provides a continuously improving performance to the business
- Promote an ethos of ownership and accountability within the team driving excellence in service delivery
- ITIL certification
- Experience in developing and managing integrated processes in a time critical, complex and highly varied environment
- Experience managing Service Operations in a broad technical environment
- Understanding and experience of systems used in a banking / regulatory organisation
- Experience in working with a service partner to provide a best possible Service offering to the end user community.
- Lean Six Sigma exposure or similar methodology to drive continuous improvement
- Must be aware of IT market and trends
- Track record of successfully managing second line operational support teams
- Capability to lead, motivate and challenge a professional team to deliver on the objectives of the bank, while continuing to develop their skills and competencies along IT industry best practice.
- Confidence and ability to interact with all levels of the organisation
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent communications skills in a business facing role
- Highly organised and driven individual who has a proven track record of getting the best from people and achieving performance targets
Does this sound like a Job for you? Feel free to get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01 961 9714