I am currently looking for a Technical Support Engineer who is fluent in Mandarin to join my client's Technical team based in West Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with previous Technical Support experience to continue to progress their career.
- Maintenance, monitoring and support of IT Infrastructure.
- Installation of network and server infrastructure.
- Coordinate and liaise with other IT staff within the company and vendors.
- Previous experience in a Level 1/2 Technical Support role.
- Strong understanding of PC hardware/software.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP.
- Any Data Centre experience will be advantageous.
- Previous experience in an ITIL environment will be a plus.
This role operates on a shift basis. You will need to be available to work day/night shifts on a rota basis. Work-Life balance is very important to the company and you will have a lot of time off between shifts and know your shift patterns 6 weeks in advance.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 4744632.