Information Security Analyst
My client, a highly successful SAAS company has a need for a Security Analyst to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone in the early part of their IT Security career to gain critical experience as an Information Security SME and to work and be mentored by the CIO.
- Manage the company’s PCI and ISO 27001 compliance, ensuring security standards are kept
- Facilitate audits within the business to continue driving a high standard of IS compliance
- You will require clean and thorough documentation skills to relay critical information across the business
- You will be responsible for the company risk register and as such will be tasked with identifying and mitigating risks to the company
- Act as subject matter expert for Information Security. This will require you to drive a culture of Security Awareness across the company which will be done through staff training
- You will also be part of the Software Development Lifecycle as you engage with Developers to provide an Information Security perspective to development solutions
This is an extremely promising job in South Dublin for someone who is looking to rapidly progress in their Information Security career. You will gain excellent exposure to SAAS and cloud tools as well being a critical member of the company as an Information Security SME.
For more information and a confidential chat, please contact Conor McHugh on 01 4744622 or at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.