Receptionist / Administrator, Sandyford, D18
Our client is an international civil engineering company with a base in south Dublin. They are seeking an experienced receptionist/administrator for their offices in Sandyford. You will be a highly organised front of house professional with a minimum of 2 years reception/front of house experience.
- Minimum 2 years front of house experience from a corporate or high-end hospitality environment
- An excellent telephone manner, someone who is confident on a busy switchboard
- Exceptional customer and personal service standards
- Excellent MS Office skills
- As a front of house professional, you will be the first point of contact you will provide professional and essential services to colleagues and clients
- Organising meeting rooms – setting up, catering and sorting requested requirements
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation.
Salary for this role is between €25,000 - 28,000 with an excellent benefits package attached.
If you can tick these boxes, contact me!
Send me your most up to date CV to apply for the role on email@example.com or call 01-4744631 for a chat about the role.