Ever wanted to work at the heart of Ireland's financial sector? The Central Bank are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join their IT division. You will work within the Service function, providing Senior Service Management expertise to relevant stakeholders both internal and external to ensure the efficient operation of applications and systems.
You will take responsibility for key processes and areas within the function, providing subject matter expertise and mentoring to junior colleagues within the function.
- Provide technical leadership to project stakeholders to ensure service processes deliver services into production that meet defined service management requirements.
- Work with line management to develop and implement strategy and mentor colleagues.
- Perform change and release management process tasks. Provide guidance and assistance to IMTD stakeholders to ensure the required level of controls are in place.
- Writing SLA’s, Reporting, recording, Documenting
- Work with Service management to ensure contractors are in place as required; project and operational tasks are completed and escalations raised early as appropriate.
- Support manager to embed a culture of continuous improvement and inspire the whole team to look for and drive ways to improve ways of working, tools and techniques to continually improve the services provided to stakeholders.
- Provide relevant skills transfer, coaching and mentoring to less experienced team members to share expertise and ensure that the necessary skills, competencies and knowledge are being developed and leveraged across the function, as appropriate.
- ITIL Certification – strong background.
- 8 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience in Change implementation/ Change management in a time critical, complex and highly varied environment;
- Advanced IT skills - Extensive knowledge of infrastructure, systems and software;
- Excellent problem-solving ability;
- Understanding of the dimensions involved in the successful management of at least two of the following: Service Design, Service Transition, Release Management or Service Operations processes in a complex IT environment;
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills;
- Strong stakeholder focus and proven ability to manage conflicting priorities requirements;
- Ability to foster an environment of continuous improvement and best practices;
- Excellent communications skills in a business facing role
- Proven track record of achieving performance targets.
Closing date: 24th May2018
For more information please contact me on 01 961 9714, or email me on email@example.com