Are you someone with a background in depository operations? Are you looking for a new challenge in a reputable and growing financial services company? My client, one of the leading asset global servicing providers are looking to recruit a Depository Analyst for their Dublin offices.
Your key responsibilities will be to;
- Review funds investment compliance
- Review the fund’s key NAV processes
- Review shareholder trade processing and controls/procedures in the Transfer Agency department.
- Perform daily AIF and UCITS cash monitoring controls.
- Ensure logs of breaches, pricing errors, transfer agency errors and operational incidents are accurate
- Assist in the preparation of depositary reports
Essential Requirements for the role include;
- The candidate should have a minimum of four to five years’ experience in the area of Depositary
- Good appreciation of the regulations and / or legal documentation relevant to funds
MIG21 knowledge and third level business or legal qualification is desirable
If you wish to hear more about the above role or other opportunities in the financial services/banking sector, get in touch with me, Genevieve on 01 4744683 or email your cv to email@example.com