Are you someone with a background in lending and recovery across a number of asset classes including CCMA, CPS and SME? Are you looking for a new challenge in a reputable and growing financial services company? My client, a growing investment services company based in Maynooth, are seeking to hire a Case Manager for the Residential Mortgage Unit.
Your key responsibilities will be to;
- Manage the assigned loan portfolio
- Assess the current position on each account in your portfolio to balance, arrears and payment history
- Assess options available and make written recommendations to internal credit team of appropriate course of action for individual clients.
- Engage with internal legal and enforcement teams in cases where the customer is not cooperating and where legal recovery is most appropriate.
- Maintain relationships with third parties including MABS and customer debt mediators.
Essential Requirements for the role include;
- QFA / APA Qualified
- Current knowledge of regulatory code and application of MARP strategies.
- Min 3 years’ experience of lending and / or recoveries in residential and commercial loans essential.
- Experience in drafting strategy and credit papers
If you have experience managing cases through the insolvency process; incorporating liquidation, receivership and examinership this would be a distinct advantage.
If you wish to hear more about the above opportunity, get in touch with me, Genevieve on 01 4744683 or email your cv to email@example.com