My client a leading multi-national currently have a requirement for a part qualified accountant with strong general ledger, journal posting and accruals experience . The primary responsibilities of this role are to process, control and report on General Ledger transactions and maintenance of the Chart of Accounts. This role reports to the SSC General Ledger Assistant Manager.
• Maintenance of GL master data
• Active participation to month-end
• Monitoring GL integrity reports;
• Performing reconciliations and manual entries;
• Processing high volume electronic financial transactions
• Replying to adhoc GL queries
• achieve continuous process improvement;
• Ensure all policies, processes and procedures are SOX compliant.
• Part Qualified accountant with strong general ledger experience- must have a multi-national background ideally have worked within a shared service environment
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Financial Accounting environment
• Proficiency in general accounting and double-entry;
• Solid IT skills including knowledge of an ERP system
If interested in this role and would like to apply if you have the relevant experience send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org