Part Qualified Accountant | Technology | South Dublin | 30K - 35K + Benefits
A high performing technology firm is on the lookout for a motivated Trainee/Part-Qualified accountant to join their expanding function, the role offers fantastic exposure as the successful candidate will work closely with the head of finance. Full study support is offered alongside competitive benefits. This role is permanent and offers a clear path to progression.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Finance Manager in day-to-day operational aspects of the Finance Function
- Ownership of all GL system inputs – Sales, Purchase, Bank & GL entries
- Balance Sheet reconciliations & cash-flow management
- Supplier payment runs and debt collection monitoring
- Month-end process culminating in production of final TB
- Payroll information preparation for external payroll provider
- Assist in annual audit info preparation
- Tax returns and submissions
- Other ad-hoc duties/project work as required
- Part Qualified with a recognised professional accountancy body
- Independent individual comfortable with taking ownership of the every day aspects of the finance function
- Good Excel skills
- Attention to detail/accuracy of inputs
- Attentive individual with an appetite to learn.
To apply for this role in Dublin, please click on the Apply Button below and submit your CV for consideration.
For further details on this role in Dublin, contact in confidence Adam Zeroug in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4604 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Adam is a recruitment consultant who has utilized his previous experience in sales, customer service, HR and public speaking to become one of Ireland’s leading recruitment consultants. He’s confidence combined with his approachable demeanour make for an excellent consultant. Adam’s multinational experience, patience and unique take on communication has enabled him to become an expert on developing meaningful relationships.