My client based in South Dublin currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant to join the expanding company as a finance business partner – as well as being involved in month end duties you will be involved in all the commercial finance aspects of a growing business and take ownership and be involved in helping to make key decisions in the growth of the business
• Partner in the development of financial analytic materials and methodologies.
• Partner with the Financial Accounting team in preparing the monthly financial accounts and management reporting for business unit as well as ad-hoc reporting & invoicing for the respective business unit
• Support key decision-makers through critical research and analysis of operational areas
• productivity analyses, and surveys to identify areas for financial improvement.
• Interpret business trends and metrics to assist key decision makers
• financial planning, budget preparation and operating statement analyses.
• Liaise daily with External and Internal Partners and pro-actively own relationships.
• Manage processes and controls directly related to the business channel.
• Be involved in key finance projects
• Qualified Accountant who trained within Top 10 or Big 4 firm within an Audit senior position and ideally was promoted to Assistant Manager
• Qualified accountant who trained within practice and then gained experience within an SME or MNC within a finance position
• Some commericial finance or analytical experience
• Advanced level of proficiency in understanding financial accounting and the month-end process, financial impact analysis, risk management and data manipulation.
• Experience in creating and using financial modelling tools, spreadsheets, and information acquisition tools
If you match the above requirements and would like to apply for the role send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org