My client is seeking an experienced AP/AR executive for their Cork offices.
- The primary responsibility of Accounts Payable is accounting, budget planning and control, cash management, treasury, and tax handling functions.
- You would manage, track and report on all cash outflows from the organization.
- You would also gather information for and to generate ongoing financial reports.
- You would assist with the billing, tracking and collections of accounts due and reconciling conflicts.
- You would also help with financial planning modelling and assist with preparation of operating budgets.
The ideal candidate would need minimal work direction needed, and be highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Corporate accounting and bookkeeping, GAAP Standards and Government Regulations.
- Solid technology skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
If this position sounds like you please call Leah on 021 4847 135 or send your CV to email@example.com