Captive Account Manager | €60K
My client, a US multinational Insurance company based in South Dublin are recruiting for a Captive Account Manager. Ideal candidate will be qualified and have exposure to Solvency II.
- Preparation of Management Accounts, and any other ad hoc reports and budgets, forecasts
- Preparation and timely filing of all regulatory and statistical reporting requirements.
- Preparation of client companies’ year-end financial statements and liaising with external auditors.
- Overall responsibility for management of a portfolio of insurance companies.
- Responsible for ensuring that client companies under management comply with Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) regulations and filing requirements together with Solvency II legislation and guidelines
- Maintaining an on-going relationship with assigned clients, and gaining an understanding of the clients’ business and industry.
- Work closely with underwriting team to ensure that each of our client companies’ reporting and control requirements are met in full, and on a timely basis.
- Qualified Accountant
- A strong knowledge of international accounting standards
- Solvency II exposure would be a distinct advantage
To apply for this Captive Account Manager role, please click on the Apply Button below and submit your CV for consideration. Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application.
A full and detailed job spec will be provided upon application.
For further details of this Captive Account Manager role, contact Graham Crone at Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org