FOOD QUALITY ASSISTANT
The Quality Assistant will help assist the Quality team with all matters relating to the Production area and other areas of the business. They will liaise with Production Shift Supervisors and relevant individuals in order to carry out their responsibilities to the fullest.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as a team member and discuss issues openly with team
- Oversee the production of SafeFood documents on the system
- Evaluation of written SOP’s to activities being carried out
- Responsible for the correct running of the glass and Perspex audits
- Conduct daily hygiene audit and monitor chill temperature
- Conduct gluten free tests if required
- Assist with metal detection sensitivities
The successful candidate will have:
Minimum of 1 year experience working in a similar role.
Strong knowledge of BRC and HACCP standards.
If you would like to be considered for this Quality Control job contact Clara Henry on 01 4744676 or email email@example.com