- Prepare Account Reconciliations / Detailed Analysis to ensure full accuracy and ownership of the P2P ledger results
- Review key metrics, engage with the P2P teams as necessary to drive improvement & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Perform Quality Reviews (e.g. sample audits) of the P2P process & root cause to resolve any audit issues identified.
- Lead regular monthly meetings & conference calls with affiliate & BPO teams to review the P2P metrics & drive change where necessary
- Effectively coach & mentor the P2P Associates to ensure they deliver excellence and compliance across the P2P process
- Support global/regional P2P projects with influence on accurate and efficient purchasing, invoicing & payments processing
- Qualified accountant
- Degree qualified
- 3 years P2P experience
- Proficient on Microsoft office especially Excel/Word/Outlook
- ERP experience, ideally Oracle
- Strong technical indirect knowledge across EUMEA a distinct advantage.
To apply for this role please contact Maria Sheehy on 0214847136 or email email@example.com