Job Opportunity: Graduate Design Engineers (Civil)
A multidisciplinary engineering consultancy are seeking a graduate design engineers (civils) to join their roads team. This is an opportunity for a junior or graduate design engineer to further their career with an established engineering consultancy.
Galway Or Mayo
The applicant will be required to prepare and review preliminary designs and reports using a variety of computer packages and prepare the subsequent detailed design drawings and specifications.
- Minimum Level 8 Honours Degree Qualification in Civil Engineering
- 1-5 years’ experience
- Experience working in road design or similar field
- Experience with contract administration
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD 2D and 3D
- Level 9 Master’s Degree
- Knowledge of MX Roads and ArcGIS
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - email@example.com to apply or for further information if you would be interested in beginning a career with a well-established engineering consultancy.