My client based in South Dublin a leading Multi-National currently have a requirement for an experience credit and collections executive. You must have at least 2 years or more within a similar role in a multi-national
• Ensure targets etc for your particular area are being met
• Ensure that reports and metrics related to the supported markets and are given to management
• Regular reviews of debtors.
• Identify and escalate any issues that may impede payment.
• Implement action plans which ensure timely collection of debts.
• Contact customers by telephone in relation to their accounts.
• Schedule and action telephone calls and emails to delinquent customers
• Prepare and analyze reports for aging, collections and DSO
• Ensure compliance with all local laws and regulations regarding cash collection and debt recovery
• 2 years or more within a multi-national environment and strong accounts receivable and/or credit control
• Working knowledge of JD Edwards and Cognos desirable
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com