Our client, a global financial services leader in Dublin city centre are seeking to hire a Data Analyst who would be responsible for maintaining and distributing accurate security data across the organisation. This includes distributing daily NAVs, monitoring data quality and managing data vendor relationships.
What you’ll do;
- Daily checking and updating of static data on golden source system
- Ensure security data is set up accurately
- Implement additional data quality/validation/report checks to reduce risk
- Assist the data management project team to identify automation of processes and/or assist with testing
Who you are;
- Experience of Data Management activities in an Investment Management company
- Display a risk avoidance / awareness philosophy
- A ‘can do’ approach. Highlights areas where working practices can be improved and looks for solutions
If interested, contact Genevieve on 01 4744683 or email me on email@example.com
Must be eligible to work full time in Ireland or EU (Minimum stamp 4 Visa).