Job title: Training Coordinator – Stand alone - Pharma
Reporting into: Head of Site Operations
Job location: Galway
Hours: Mon to Thursday 8.30 – 5pm, Friday 8.30 – 4pm
This Training Coordinator Job is a newly created role within a dynamic and expanding Pharma company in Galway. This employer has a good reputation in Galway and offers great opportunities for personal development (30-40% internal promotions).
The ideal candidate will have 4 + years relevant experience within a Pharma or Medical device company with a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a relevant Training role. A formal training qualification is desirable but not essential.
The responsibilities of the successful Training Coordinator:
- Manage the site training process, support implementation of site training and track site training metrics.
- Support the development of training curricula and support the development of technical training content.
- Partner with site leadership to identify training needs at a site level.
- Oversee the site induction programme and the on-boarding of new employees.
- Develop and deliver training material where appropriate.
- Oversee all external training courses/ programmes.
- Work strategically with other functions e.g. production/ quality to identify training opportunities.
- Recommend and implement continuous improvements in the induction and training process.
The skills and experience needed from the successful Training Coordinator:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a Science or Engineering related discipline and 4 + years relevant experience within a pharmaceutical/ medical device company with a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a training coordinator type role. A formal qualification in training would be highly desirable but is not essential.
- Must possess knowledge of industry best practice and standards in relation to training within the medical device/ pharmaceutical industry.
- Working knowledge of cGMP requirements and understanding of the complexities of working within a highly regulated environment.
If you are interested in this job please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at firstname.lastname@example.org or 091 455 308
Sigmar Recruitment will always handle your details in confidence and will never forward your details to a Third Party without your prior permission.