My client within the banking sector currently have a senior position available for a qualified accountant with strong treasury and Hedge accounting exposure, Must have managed projects within this area along with strong staff management skills
In this role you will be responsible for the implementation of Hedge accounting processes and effectiveness testing for various forms of documented hedging. This role will be part of the Finance team but will require liaison with other stakeholders, Treasury/Risk, as required.
• Develop and implement hedge accounting solutions within the group
• Operationalise hedge effectiveness testing - Macro Fair Value and Cash Flow hedging
• Support the development of relevant reporting for Finance and Treasury
• Ensure local hedging aligns to the Group approach
• Documentation of process and procedures as required.
• Project work
• Qualified Accountant with a strong Hedge accounting and treausury background from financial services
• Strong knowledge of treasury products
• Strong working knowledge of IAS 39 hedging guidance
• Experience in developing and implementation of hedge accounting in a banking environment
If you have the above experience and would like to apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com